Special Loan Schemes
A customised loan scheme that provides financial support for employees of the Ministry of Mass Media.
Special Loan Scheme for Ministry of Mass Media
A customised loan scheme that provides financial support for employees of the following Institutions.
- Department of Government Information
- Independent Television Network Ltd
- Sri Lanka Broadcasting Corporation
- Sri Lanka Rupavahini Corporation
- Sri Lanka Press Council
- The Associated Newspapers of Ceylon Ltd (Lake House)
- Selacine Television Institute
- Applicant should be a confirmed permanent government employee
- Purpose of the Loan Scheme
- To construct or purchase a house.
- To purchase a block of land to build a house.
- To extend the existing house.
- To complete construction of partly build house.
- To effect improvements/repairs to the existing house.
- To purchase properties for agricultural purposes.
- To finance the requirements of tourism, agricultural and fishing.
- To redeem loans obtained from a recognized financial institution for above mentioned purposes.
- Minimum loan amount – Rs.100,000
- Maximum Loan amount
– Mortgage Loan Scheme – Rs.50 Mn
– Personal Property Mortgage scheme Rs.50 Mn
– Personal Loan scheme – Rs.05 Mn
- Minimum :One year
– Mortgage Loan Scheme – 25 years (Age up to 70 years)
– Property personal Loan – 15 years (Age up to 70 years)
– Personal Loan Scheme – 10 years (Age up to 60 years/ Retirement Date)
- Duly completed personal loan application form
- Copy of NIC, Driving License or valid Passport
- Letter from the employer confirming the employee details and salary.
- Any other documents required if any upon bank request