Special Loan Schemes
A special loan facility for Government Service Pensioners who require finances during their retirement – “KRUTHYABHIMANI”
Special Loan Scheme for Government Pensioners
A special loan facility for Government Service Pensioners who require finances during their retirement. “KRUTHYABHIMANI”.
Features and Benefits
- Attractive interest rate
- Loan facility to suit a range of purposes.
- Easy application process.
General Loan products for pensioners
Minimum Loan Amount – Rs.100,000/-
Maximum Loan Amount
- Mortgage Loan Scheme – Rs.3Mn
- Personal Loan Scheme – Rs.2Mn
- Property Mortgage Personal Loan Scheme – Rs.3Mn
Minimum – 01 Year
Maximum replacement period
- Mortgage Loan Scheme – 15 years
- Personal Loan Scheme -10 years
- Property Mortgage Personal Loan Scheme – 15 years
Special Personal Loan products for pensioners
Maximum Loan Amount – Rs.200.000/-
Maximum Repayment Period – 2 years
Purpose of Loans
- To construct or purchase a house
- To purchase a block of land, to build a house.
- To extend the existing house.
- To complete construction of a partly build house.
- To effect improvements/repairs to the existing house.
- To purchase machinery, equipment and construction of a factory.
- To purchase machinery, equipment and vehicle for agricultural and tourism purposes.
- To purchase properties for agricultural purposes.
- To finance the equipment of tourism, agricultural and fishing.
- To redeem loans obtained from recognized financial institutions for above purposes.
- Government Pensioners currently receiving a monthly pension
- A citizen of Sri Lanka holding a valid National Identity Card or passport
How do I apply ?
- A duly completed Application Form
- Initial deposit as per table
- Proof of identity (NIC / Passport)
- Address verification (utility bill / bank statement within last 3 months) if current postal address differs from the national identity card or identification document